Thanks to a friend, I got to enable whatsapp calling on my phone today :D
Thought I'd take a shot at making it available to all phones without someone having to call you!
THIS IS FOR ROOT ONLY!!
- Step 1: Download https://raw.githubusercontent.com/amoghbl1/bash-scripts/master/whatsapp_call_enable.sh, I'd like to use wget for this, but, to each his own!
- Step 2: Open terminal on your rooted phone, every rooted phone has this.
- Step 3: Run the su command, which is basically typing
on the terminal app and hitting enter.
- Step 4: Change the permission of the script, using the command
chmod 655 whatsapp_call_enable.sh
- Step 5: Run the script with the command
- Step 6: You're set :D If the output is something like "IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU PROBABLY HAVE CALLING PERMISSIONS NOW ON WHATSAPP!! :D". You can now launch whatsapp and call someone :P
Have fun calling people with whatsapp now :P